Lisle Licensing the EMEA master agent for Olo Industries and its partnership with Redwood Ventures has signed up several new licensees for Smooshy Mushy including:
- Aykroyds & sons and TDP who will be launching a range of nightwear, underwear and swimwear.
- IG Designs have signed up for greetings, gift-wrap and paper arts and crafts.
- Bluesky Designs will be developing a unique range of stationery, bags and lunch wear.
- Bandai will be extending its line to include an arts and craft line.
- Bioworld International will be running a range of daywear both in the UK and France/Belgium.
- Roy Lowe & Sons will launch a range of fabulous socks.
Further licensees will be announced at a later stage.
This announcement is in addition to the May 14th announcement made in conjunction with Olo Industries and North American licensing agent Evolution USA.
Shelly Owen founder and owner of Olo Industries said: “We have a very strong online community with our huge #Smooshy Squad. The brand has really evolved into a fully dimensional kids global brand and we’re super excited to see the Smooshy Mushy™ story unfold across all of these categories.”
In addition to a robust and highly sort after branded licensing programme, Olo Industries and Redwood Ventures will be supporting the brand expansion of Smooshy Mushy with short form animation in conjunction with Wild Brain.
Francesca Lisle of Lisle Licensing commented: “We are delighted with how the L&M programme has started for Smooshy Mushy. The Squishy craze has taken the toy market by storm and Smooshy Mushy truly develops that play pattern with it’s strong themes continuing to develop the brand throughout the year and allowing children to dive further into the brand. Both of these elements ensures Smooshy Mushy can develop into extended product categories providing innovation & adding the squishy craze outside of toys!”
For more information about Smooshy Mushy visit the Licensing stand at BLE No. M40 at Olympia, London 9 – 11 October ’18.